IGNORED

Anti-Fog Faceshield Treatment

Albert

Just wondering if anyone had a preferred product (or home brew) for preventing face shields from fogging?

Thanks,

Just wondering if anyone had a preferred product (or home brew) for preventing face shields from fogging?

Thanks,

Liquid dish washing soap (Fairy brand, lemon scent) rubbed into the sheild until it goes clear. Also helps on the outside to cause rain to run off.

Andy

Thanks,

I think different brands of face shields react differently to various products. Some that people has sworn by (such as CatCrap brand) I have had zero luck with, while the one I have had best luck with (on my HJC shields) is www.fogtech.com. That others have given a thumbs down on. So I think you just have to experiment a bit to find one that works best for your particular shield.

Liquid soap or any soap for that matter works perfectly. All of these treatments are good for a ride but deteriorate rapidly so you must reapply for each ride.

Fogtech works! Fog City shields also work well but add another layer to see through. I like fog tech because one application works for days and it's perfectly clear, easy to use.

My Nolan helmet has an extra anti fog shield which clips on the inside of the main shield. It is fantastic and never requires any further treatment.

Thanks,

I think different brands of face shields react differently to various products. Some that people has sworn by (such as CatCrap brand) I have had zero luck with, while the one I have had best luck with (on my HJC shields) is www.fogtech.com. That others have given a thumbs down on. So I think you just have to experiment a bit to find one that works best for your particular shield.

Agreed. I don't know what the variables are but I've found brands that people swear by not to work for me at all. Perhaps the variable is me but I'm still searching for one that works.

Archived