IGNORED

Un-Rally Gunnison Pictures are up

randy

I am no great picture taker. But I do have a decent camera, and it somewhat compensates for my deficincies.

Anyway they are located at http://etheridgefamily.smugmug.com

No commentary is posted yet, but some of the pics of the actual landscape are nice.

Hope you enjoy

Moderator edit: made the link clickable.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Thanks for the photos of the Arches Park. I rode past the entrance on my first day out of town. I had an ambitious day planned at 560 miles, so I opted not to stop and ride into the park. It was a good decision, but still, I have never seen the Arches. smile.gif

Arches Park was incredible, but yea, you made the right decision. If you stopped, it was a minimum 2 hour to just see the basics.

Yea, last year i spent at least 3 1/2 to four hours in the Arches park and didn't see it all and just down the road a great run up the river

Nice pics Randy! It was nice to have met you as well as Joel and Chris. thumbsup.gif I was sure glad to get that ride to dinner every night! Thanks again.

Calvin  (no socks)

Steve,I did Arches as a solo day trip from the Un. It was 90+ at 10:00 when I arrived and spent a whole 45 minutes in full gear. I left quickly, as I was low on fuel... dopeslap.gif

I've done Disney World in 2 hrs...biff bam thank you ma'm... grin.gif

Good decision Steve. I have been around and through the area and have never grown tired of it. If finances allowed I would be coming to the un-rally this year, but hopefully next year will provide a way.

I love to ride and have logged a mile or two and one thing I have adopted as a mantra, it is better to stop and smell the roses for I may never pass this way again. I would sure hate to miss the beauty that this country (or others) has to offer just for the sake of logging miles.

Nice job, Randy! I'm still trying to find time to post a ride report, but since getting back I've been up to my armpits in burning aligators. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Doug

Archived