IGNORED

Cost of a Wunderlich seat?

NewtomeR850R

NewtomeR850R

Just curious to see if anyone knows about what the price of a wunderlich seat is, I'll make a few phone calls tomarrow but just want to get a roundabout price. Thanks.

I have one with about 200 miles on it. I paid $499.00 for it.

PM me if your interested. I'll sell at a significant discount.

Bill

2004 r1150rt

Your Wunderlich seat, I looking for something other than my Rich Mayer seat, I've tried Sargeant and hated it. Mayer is better but still not the anwser. What don't you like about it? What are physical diminesion, hgt, wgt, inseam. What is asking price

Thanks

JGP

I like the seat. It is certainly an improvement over stock. Shortly after I bought it my wife started complaining about the passenger seat. I happened to run across a Rick Mayer seat for rider, passenger and also the top case back rest. They all matched and looked great so I bought them and that is what I've been using ever since. I never sold the Wunderlich because I though I might switch back to it eventually but I'm now looking into gps units and I need the cash.

I paid $499.00 for it and probably only have about 300 miles one it. I think around $325.00 is fair. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Bill

2004 R1150RT

NewtomeR850R

499.99 from santa cruz, are these really good seats? Just wanted to make sure before i get one this week. Thanks.

Archived