IGNORED

Softtail Out of Hiding

Softtail

After my post about CANISTER REMOVAL, I went into hiding. There is this feild across from my house. Dressed in full camo, I hid in the tall grass for four days. I had a supply of Redbull, anchovies and tequila. As I lay there, a steady stream of black Suburbans with tinted windows arrived at my residnece. Later, my old lady told me they identified themselves as the Canister Police and were from the Tower of Powers. They had a search warrant and demanded to see my RT. They told her not to worry, they only wanted to do a canister search and that it was painless. She said they got really pissed when much to their chagrin, they discovered a fully functioning carbon canister. I had painted a little finger on it though. Before they left, they keyed my tank, roughed up the old lady, and said "Ill Be Back". Now, what was the best way to take that thing off??? <<<<Softtail,AKA-Canisterman>>> dopeslap.gif

I think it was those guys that were following Whip around in NYC - yellow cars for disguise presumably.

TWEETY BYRD

IF YOU LIVE UP IN THE VALLEY NEAR LAGRANDE ORE YOU HAD BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THE OLD BOYS WITH THE VIRGINIA ACCENTS AND FORGET THE CANASTER POLICE!I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH SOME OF THESE BOYS AND THEY WERE GREAT.IF YOU DONT OWN A ROPING HORSE YOURE A SISSY. BOB BYRD

chrisstroh

Softail, you ought to be a writer! I heard potentially that if the canister clogs your tank can rupture from the pressure! Wouldn't be worth it to me. grin.gif

Archived