IGNORED

Gebrings heated clothing

David_Charlton

David_Charlton

Hi, anyone got any stories or evaluations regarding Gebrings heated socks and/or G3 gloves,thanks

John Bentall

You find loads of stuff on this forum if you do a search - but check your spelling - it's Gerbings not Gebrings.

I have the socks and gloves and love both. I have a hi/lo switch for the socks and its quite useful but not essential.

There are two heated sock styles. One with wiring on the top of the foot only and the other has wiring on top and bottom.

My wife tried both at the Gerbings booth during the Intl Motorcycle show.

She found the wiring under the foot was uncomfortable so she bought the wiring on top only socks. I tried them on a very cold ride this winter and they do work quite well without being too hot. I don't have cold feet problems but they sure helped my wife on her unfaired K bike.

I bought the regular Gerbings gloves this past winter from Mike Vlahos, Mt. Airy, Maryland. He showed me the G3 but said it had very limited availability and he recommended the regular glove over the G3. He is not a G3 fan, although he thinks the idea behind it is good, i.e., lighter weight and more stylish. I can't remember the specific reasons, but after listening to him and seeing it in person, I changed my mind and got the regular glove instead.

Archived