IGNORED

Any "Ladies Cycle Clothing" sites out there?

BMWRich58

Not much can be found especially for the smaller ladies.

Momma wants a new pair of "riding pants that FIT", just nothing can be found. Any help for her??

Thanks

Hi Rich,

I'll put in a plug for Newenough.com (www.newenough.com). We recently ordered my wife a new jacket and the sizing guidlines they provide are really helpful. Take a look at the items then browse the sizing information. They have the staff at their office try their items on and they then compare what the mfg. size recommendations to their own experience. This proved to be absolutely helpful to my wife. The order was shipped quickly and was correct. Good luck.

thumbsup.gif

Hi Rich,

I'll put in a plug for Newenough.com (www.newenough.com). We recently ordered my wife a new jacket and the sizing guidlines they provide are really helpful. Take a look at the items then browse the sizing information. They have the staff at their office try their items on and they then compare what the mfg. size recommendations to their own experience. This proved to be absolutely helpful to my wife. The order was shipped quickly and was correct. Good luck.

thumbsup.gif

Yep thanks,I've bought from them before...

...talked earlier this morning on the phone to a gal,very helpful. Problem is she didn't have a sizing chart available showing actual sizes other than Xs-S-M etc.

And the pants my wife liked weren't in stock for her to look at and measure. Thanks..we'll keep trying tho!

Might have to look into "custom made".

John Bentall

BMW and Rukka seem to be amongst the few brands that offer ladies long and short lengths in addition to regular fittings.

Unfortunately these sizes are rarely kept in stock.

Firefight911

My wife had "fits" (pun intended) trying to find something that fit her well.

We ended up with a great find in Lookwell. try this site: Lookwell

Highly recommend their stuff! thumbsup.gif

You might try this link or a search like this Google search I just tried.

I changed my search criteria a bit and found this gem of a site.

WebBikeWorld has lots of resources too.

Happy shopping! thumbsup.gif

Thanks much. Visited many of those sites you listed.

She wants to try a pair of FirstGear mesh pants (warm weather riding),mailorder from NewEnough.

She already has a set of leather pants (thin),but with no protection/armor.

Because she is small in size,many clothing manufacturers don't make a small size to fit her. Few things might somewhat fit baggy,but legs and sleeves are often too long and can't be shortened cuz of zippers or snaps. Other manufacturers produce clothing for "looks" only,.."Safety..what's that???" eek.gif

I did call all the local 'cycle shops but they said mostly jackets for men were available.

Any sort of "protective pants" for men, also were scarce. "Hey who cares about them knees an legs anyways",we only use 'em to walk on that's all... tongue.gif

This is a late reply, but I wanted to recommend She Rides Active wear, located in Suches, GA. The owner, Judy Mecham, is a friend and we have bought several riding suits from her as well, and been very pleased. If she doesn't have it, she can get it for you and has a website.

Best of luck,

Lynne

http://www.she-rides.com/

Archived