IGNORED

Help with Joe Rocket jacket padding.

Heater_Guy

Heater_Guy

I just ordered a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 jacket from New Enough. Great jacket except that the padding on the right shoulder wants to roll towards the back. The left side shoulder padding stays centered on top of my shoulder just fine. Anybody else have a problem like this?? Maybe some aftermarket padding would work better??

I just ordered a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 jacket from New Enough. Great jacket except that the padding on the right shoulder wants to roll towards the back. The left side shoulder padding stays centered on top of my shoulder just fine. Anybody else have a problem like this?? Maybe some aftermarket padding would work better??

Mine works great. Are you sure it is mounted correct? Not trying to be a dork, but I found that I had to "adjust" mine. What size is yours? Oh and mine is the XXL size which I think makes for more room for the pad to move. You may ask them to send you the next size pad up.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

77796104-M.jpg

Heater_Guy

Hi Kaisr, Mine is also a XXL. I measured the "pockets" on the inside that hold the padding and they seem to be about the same distance from the sides, sleeves, etc. The fit of the jacket itself is correct. I also have a Meteor 5.0 in the same size. It's just that the right pad doesn't sit quite right. if I pull it into correct position it will stay for a few minutes then roll back. I'll try a few rides of wearing then decide if I'll send it back for another one or try some home remedy. I already threw the tags and packaging away so I don't know if theyt will take it back or not. Thanks for the suggestions anyhow.

Archived