IGNORED

UnRally V Video

azkaisr

UnRally Video Cut One

Hello All:

This is the first cut of my video footage. I haven't used any of the other pics, and I am going to edit some of the stuff in here. Let me know what you think of the format. Thanks!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

I like it! Good music choices, too. Friends of mine have told me, though, that my movies have too much on-board video. I have shortened my on-board footage with favorable opinions.

Hey, I remember some of those roads! thumbsup.gif I love the one hairpin with the car skid marks going straight off the road. eek.gif Luckily, not over a cliff.

Nice! But where is the pic of the W? thumbsup.gif

I was too engaged in that place to bother using a cameIra. Man I am still jonesing for one of those biscuits! Oh $5.00 says she would have paid our check if I would have gone back a 3rd morning. smile.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Nice job on the video, Thomas! thumbsup.gif I like the shoot of Tank and me (almost me grin.gif) up on Independence Pass! I new my bike looked good up there. grin.gif Nice work. Hope to see ya again soon sometime. wave.gif

Nice job Tom. You sure have some nice footage there to work with. Like the music selection too. Anxious to see the final cut!

Cindy got all excited when she recognized the KOA, then really squealed when she saw herself turn into Garlic Mikes parking lot. thumbsup.gif Thanks for not including my zig zag maneuver around the big truck grin.gif

I enjoyed meeting you in Gunnison and I enjoyed your video.

I love this guy:

80020802-S.jpg

What?? Glad you made it home safely.

Heidi

(hope it was okay for me to capture that still. if not.. i apologize.)

bmwdave152

Mark and Cindy, I'm glad to see you made it back to middle America OK. I liked the video too except he took out all the pics of me. dopeslap.gif Hint?

He should have one of the campfire at the KOA.

Mark and Cindy, I'm glad to see you made it back to middle America OK. I liked the video too except he took out all the pics of me. dopeslap.gif Hint?

Here's one for ya Dave (see attachment)

710161-gun1.jpg.a619e4bb902dbd6b54b3cb2844ba6d16.jpg

And here's one of your other camp neighbor, the sneaky one. grin.gif

710163-gun2.jpg.73a9015e80105e43ea337d5ae490dc78.jpg

I enjoyed meeting you in Gunnison and I enjoyed your video.

I love this guy:

80020802-S.jpg

What?? Glad you made it home safely.

Heidi

(hope it was okay for me to capture that still. if not.. i apologize.)

We both know that odds are you are closer to the center of the universe at this moment then I am so no worries on capturing the still! grin.gif

It was a 16 year old kid in that car and the video makes it look closer then it is. Goofy though as only my riding friencs have picked up on that.

Hope all is well

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

You will make the directors cut amigo...I promise wave.gif

Kaisr

Nice job Tom. You sure have some nice footage there to work with. Like the music selection too. Anxious to see the final cut!

Cindy got all excited when she recognized the KOA, then really squealed when she saw herself turn into Garlic Mikes parking lot. thumbsup.gif Thanks for not including my zig zag maneuver around the big truck grin.gif

I only wish I had footage of the zig zag!!! Glad you both are home safe and can't wait to hook up again soon

Hi Cindy! wave.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Nice job on the video, Thomas! thumbsup.gif I like the shoot of Tank and me (almost me grin.gif) up on Independence Pass! I new my bike looked good up there. grin.gif Nice work. Hope to see ya again soon sometime. wave.gif

Sorry about cutting you out of the frame. Hopefully will see you at Torrey or somewhere on the road. Thought about you this weekend when we rode out to Kearney for breakfast.

Look Familiar?

80238963-M.jpg

80239086-M.jpg

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Archived