IGNORED

Posers

Dennis Andress

Dennis Andress

Posing.

I've wanted to photograph the K1200 GT for some time. I got my chance when BenicaRT_GT parked his just where I wanted in Independence Pass last week. Eventually Whip added his new FJR adding a lot of balance to the scene.

78130354-L.jpg

78129831-L.jpg

78131232-L.jpg

78131463-L.jpg

78129115-L.jpg

78129643-L.jpg

78131011-L.jpg

There are more pictures over here

Geez, psyche! Here I get all set for some squid bashing and you have to post gorgeous pictures of some really great looking bikes in an incredible scene. All in all, thanks!

BitScribbler

Best looking bike: FJR for me.

Best bike: ouch! (from a cash point of view) I definitely see a K12GT in my future!

BeniciaRT_GT
Very nice pictures!

The think the FJR and the GT look right at home next to each other

Well, not quite!

I might point out the FJR is behind the GT as it should be! blush.gifgrin.gif (Sorry Whip, I had to do it!)

Thanks for the art/pictures Dennis! Really neat pictures and amazing how you played with the settings to make the light play off the bikes.

Unfortunately, even those great pictures can't capture how awe inspiring the views from Independence Pass are in person!

Dennis Andress

Unfortunately, even those great pictures can't capture how awe inspiring the views from Independence Pass are in person!

I carry a camera in hopes that someday I'll take a picture that is as inspiring as being there in person. Thanks for letting me take those shots.

P.S. You may not have noticed but I moved Whip's bike ahead of yours when you weren't looking.

DieselDave

You know, it's posers like you that make me question my choice of living in Pa. Just last weekend we rode to Mt Davis, the highest point in PA, wich towers a lofty 3,213 feet above sea level. dopeslap.gif

Thanks for sharing the awsome scenery.

Fasterpill

Dennis!! This one ended up on my hard drive for a desktop wallpaper after I'm back East. It says it all!

78129115-L.jpg

pipenslippers
Is it just me, or does it look like a much longer reach from seat to bars on the FJ?

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum after following a link. Nice pics though.

messenger13

Dennis,

Awesome awesome pics! Thanks for "showing off" for us. wink.gif

I'm not trying to compete (as if!)...just sharing a pic of my new GT.

My_New_GT_3.jpg

Archived