IGNORED

Putting together a short film on the UnRally V and want some more pictures

azkaisr

Hi All:

I am putting together a small movie (about 30 minutes) about the UnRally V that I will post once completed for all of us to look at. This was the first time I used my mounted camera to take rolling video. The quality is ok, but I would like to include a few more pictures from other folks to get a more inclusive vibe.

77796104-M.jpg

77794659-M.jpg

The Video Rig

77796173-M.jpg

If you are willing to share these, I will make sure you get full credit.

Thanks,

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

Thomas,

How would we share? There isn't an e-mail in your profile.

PM me an address and I'll send you some of mine, if they turned out okay. I haven't really gone through them yet, or even downloaded all of them since my trip.

Great meeting you by the way!

Kaisr,

I've got about 1 1/2 hours of video shot off the front of our GS, and almost no time (or ability really) to edit down to something useful/meaningful.

If you can work with a mini-DV tape and want some more footage, PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I've got 400 pics (or thereabouts). How do you want them? If you're just going to show them online, it might be suitable to pull them off of my smugmug account.

My email is azkaisr at yahoo I am sorry I didn't have that in my profile.

I will PM you all on getting me pics (I can save from smugmug).

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Dennis Andress

I haven't put all that I took on SmugMug, they're big and time consuming to deal with. Let me know if you need more and I'll see what I can do....

Dennis

Archived