IGNORED

Tire changing and balancing equipment

CopsRT

I am looking for sugestions on what kind of equipment to get so that I can do my own tire changes and balancing. I have a R1200RT and my wife rides a F650GS confused.gif

Aluminum_Butt

Try this thread for a discussion of tire changing equipment: Tire Changers

While Mitch was probably trying avoid a conflict of interest by not telling you in his response, he apparently (based on board members' responses) makes some of the best tire changing equipment available. Click on the links in his sig line regarding Mojolevers and Mojostands.

There's also a couple of good articles on the how-to's of tire changing: HERE and HERE

While Mitch was probably trying avoid a conflict of interest by not telling you in his response, he apparently (based on board members' responses) makes some of the best tire changing equipment available. Click on the links in his sig line regarding Mojolevers and Mojostands.
Where you will find that he doesn't have any Mojolevers since he's trying to sell the house & move. However, you can get the original from Wikco (they used to not sell just the lever - you had to buy their $$$ stand too...now you can buy just the lever). Harbor Freight has an inexpensive and useful tire changing stand & motorcycle adapter.

Jim

Archived