IGNORED

Did anyone do the Schofield Pass GS route?

johnlt

Just curious if anyone did the Schofield Pass to Paradise Basin route I had posted. If so, I'd like to hear about it. tks,

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Actually, I did...on my RT! I'll post the pictures when I get them off of my camera. I just got home! grin.gif

I should say that I just went to the top of the pass. The basin route was a bit impassable even for me.

Actually, I did...on my RT! I'll post the pictures when I get them off of my camera. I just got home! grin.gif

I should say that I just went to the top of the pass. The basin route was a bit impassable even for me.

Dog Dancer, was that the road that shook your battery loose? Or was it the one where you caught "big air" after going off of those bumps with your RT/GS?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
a bit impassable even for me.

eek.gifeek.gif You??!! Sorry, don't believe it.

Okay, okay, the reality is that I caught a lifted truck coming out of the Basin who said that there were several muddy crossings and one creek crossing that even he wouldn't cross...something about floating downstream... grin.gif

78054544-M.jpg

78051726-M.jpg

78051807-M.jpg

78053867-M.jpg

78052339-M.jpg

78052499-M.jpg

I’ve got to say, Steve you are the gutsiest RT rider I have had the pleasure to meet! thumbsup.gif Maybe Next time I can tag along with you on my S. smirk.gif

Great Pic’s

Steve, I'm glad you at least got to see the pass from the Gothic side. It is a pretty spectacular view as you show in your pics. The Basin side is a little tougher at first but then the road down is about the same but more "exposure". I don't recall any tough water crossings but it has been a couple years and it was later in the year the last time I was there. Great pics

yO - dWWD...why not just get an GS, You be a flame with all the rocks that RT has seen You are something - did I mention that you are eek.gifeek.gifSOMETHIN''.!! eek.gifeek.gif

You're my hero, DWWD clap.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gif

Archived