IGNORED

There be Draggins!

lithoman

Just a quick post.

I just received my first pair of Draggin jeans today! The sports classic style in charcoal grey. They fit like a glove and arrived only 3 business days!! thumbsup.gif

They also included the knee protectors that Velcro in place when needed and a free Aussie monthly moto magazine very cool!! cool.gif

I'll post later and let you all know how I like them..

I'll post later and let you all know how I like them..

--------------------------------------------------------

eek.gif

I'm scared to ask,how ya plan to do that? tongue.gif

I like my Draggin jeans very much although they aren't as much protection as my Stitch or my other riding gear. However I find that the kevlar in the butt of them gets uncomfortable especially on a hot day in as little as an hour in the saddle. The kevlar feels hot, doesn't breath and has a prickly sort of feel to it. Nevertheless when I am running down to the local bike hangout for coffee with my friends they are my first choice. I feel better wearing them than with regular jeans and they are much more comfortable for walking and sitting than normal bike gear.

Yea, I've heard that too! the Kevlar lining gets uncomfortable in the saddle! eek.gif Hmmm I myself have not had that experience yet due to the fact I have not worn them that long on a ride..... yet wink.gif They feel very comfortable and have forgiving flex I don't think you can get out a reg. pair of jeans

to be continued....

Archived