IGNORED

System Cases Interchangability

JByerly

the regular system case will go between the bikes.

I have taken the bags from my 1150GS and move them to me 1150RT without issues. And have also moved some bags from an 1100RT to an 1150GS, they should move over without a problem.

Well, I must be wrong, then. But I could swear that we tried that with the late Bill Hawkins' 1150 GS and my RT.

If I've steered someone wrong, my apologies.

Lone_RT_rider
Well, I must be wrong, then. But I could swear that we tried that with the late Bill Hawkins' 1150 GS and my RT.

David,

You might be thinking of putting RT bags on the GS? The RT bags don't have the cut-out for the high pipe on the GS. The GS bags will however go on the RT since there are no pipe clearance issues. Rainy has the same problem with her R1100R and its high pipe. It shares the same left side bag as the R11XXGS.

Shawn

David,

You might be thinking of putting RT bags on the GS? The RT bags don't have the cut-out for the high pipe on the GS. The GS bags will however go on the RT since there are no pipe clearance issues. Rainy has the same problem with her R1100R and its high pipe. It shares the same left side bag as the R11XXGS.

Shawn

I should note that my Gs was a GS-P and had a lowered pipe on it that was part of the police kit that was on it, so i used normal system cases that did not have the left sit fitted around the exhaust.

Archived