IGNORED

BMW Nav 2 cover?

CTRBLNCD1

Anyone know of someone that makes a cover for the GPS and cradle? I would like something to protect it from the elements (sun mainly) while parked outside. I can't seem to find a company that makes something like this.

Thanks!

Jerry Johnston

Hmmm.....maybe you could use a Kleenex box cut a hole in the bottom and use it to make the gps look less inviting to a thief as well as protect it from the sun. thumbsup.gif

How about using a cover for a 26xx or 27xx and cutting the left edge off, unless there is enough room for it to slip between the unit and the cradle. It won't cover the cradle buttons but would cover the important part.

Hope this helps.

Bryant

Hmmm.....maybe you could use a Kleenex box cut a hole in the bottom and use it to make the gps look less inviting to a thief as well as protect it from the sun. thumbsup.gif

Haha, thats a inexpensive solution, however I don't think I'd make any riding buddies because people would always think I was sick or really sad all the time bncry.gif

How about using a cover for a 26xx or 27xx and cutting the left edge off, unless there is enough room for it to slip between the unit and the cradle. It won't cover the cradle buttons but would cover the important part.

Hope this helps.

Bryant

Thats close to what I'm using now. I've acquired a cover from BMW's CB Communicator ( the handlebar mounted CB for the LT ) and it barely covers the unit itself, not the cradle. Super tight and I'm afraid I'll break something because the fit is so darn tight.

Jerry Johnston

[quote}Haha, thats a inexpensive solution, however I don't think I'd make any riding buddies because people would always think I was sick or really sad all the time bncry.gif

OK, how about a Depends box? smirk.gif

Archived