IGNORED

Avoided wreck, what a reminder.

wilsons

I had a very very close call today after work, two lanes, I'm in the left some unknowing jackass in the right. The light turns green, we both go, and he turns DIRECTLY in front of me, just tlike he was in a damn turning lane. I slam the breaks, he stops, looks at me and goes on. As I passed him to the right, I flipped him off.

Things like that really scare me. I don't think he cared about my well being. I believe he ment to cut me off.

I soooo wanted to get off the bike and beat the banana's out of him.

Ok, I kinda feel better now.

Just a reminder that stupid morons are all around us, even the unsuspecting ones.

AdventurePoser
I soooo wanted to get off the bike and beat the banana's out of him.

Ok, I kinda feel better now.

Just a reminder that stupid morons are all around us, even the unsuspecting ones.

Glad you didn't! Then you'd probably be in jail, and he'd be sueing you afterwards.... dopeslap.gif

Glad you are ok!

Steve in So Cal

Then you'd probably be in jail, and he'd be sueing you afterwards....

Seems to me that would largely be a California phenomenon.... wink.gif

St0nkingByte

I don't even go when the light turns green anymore. There's so many horrible red light runners and people like the guy you mentioned. I just sit there for a second or two and wait to see what the other people are going to do first. I've never had anyone honk at me because you can usually see my head swiveling around looking both directions before I go. thumbsup.gif

When somebody almost takes us out, are we justified in following them till they park the vehicle and then unscrewing their valve stems from their tires with a valve stem removal tool and pitching the valve stems?

Then you'd probably be in jail, and he'd be sueing you afterwards....

Seems to me that would largely be a California phenomenon.... wink.gif

Yeah, California is messed up in that way...

Shawnee Bill
When somebody almost takes us out, are we justified in following them till they park the vehicle and then unscrewing their valve stems from their tires with a valve stem removal tool and pitching the valve stems?

While they watch!

Learned a long time ago to 'let the traffic settle'.....wait for the green and don't be the first one away. Meanwhile trying to ensure that ALL traffic has stopped on the Red side. Living in a large retirement community means experience a LOT of "senior moments" on the road eek.gifeek.gif

Definitely not! You should cut them all off with a pair of side cutters! Then leave a not reminding him why you did it.

Bob.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Definitely not! You should cut them all off with a pair of side cutters!

That certainly would be faster than unscrewing the cores... crazy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you weren't hurt or drop the bike in a panic stop!

Sunday I was walking across a four lane street in Laramie, WY with the green light, walk signal, looking both ways, blah blah blah and some jackass blew through the red light about three feet from where I was walking, apparently never saw me or the red light. I shat myself and cursed him vociferously, but neither action made a whit of difference to the imbecile driver. I noted that he had local tags on his giant SUV.

Point: Idiots are everywhere and you can NEVER assume you are safe just because you are following the rules.

Jeeez. tongue.gif

Watch yer topknot!

Archived