IGNORED

Radar Detector Covers

stager

I'm concerned about waterproof covering for my V1. Seems like the only choices are the Legal Speeding Dectector Box or the Clear Detector cover. Any input of either of these? Are there any other choices? This will be going on a RCU Shelf.

Thanks for you input.

ShovelStrokeEd

I use a shower cap with elastic on the bottom. Just cover the whole damn thing and anything on it. Note, I did have one blow off on me but I was doing nearly 5 mph over the speed limit on my Blackbird. blush.gif

When the rain starts, I put the V-1 in my tank bag. I won't ride as fast in the rain and radar is less accurate and seldom used while it is raining.

I'm concerned about waterproof covering for my V1. Seems like the only choices are the Legal Speeding Dectector Box or the Clear Detector cover. Any input of either of these? Are there any other choices? This will be going on a RCU Shelf.

www.pelicancases.com

build your own.

Thanks for you input.

I finally went to the legal speeding cover because I used the V1 on the RCU shelf, and it was not convenient to stop at the start of a rain when riding in a group.

Since I swap the detector between the bike and car I have found when riding locally I don't run the cover, as it is more convenient.

Archived