IGNORED

Photo albums to share

AdventurePoser

Good stuff, Steve!

Thanks for going thru the effort, and for sharing. Makes me want to get a road trip behind me asap. laugh.gif

Tool

------------------

Party at the "Toolshed"... Come on down!

If you can't make it, then Happy trails to you, 'til we meet in Gunnison - or Torrey, "Land o' Hoons"!!

Denny

98 R1100RT

Y2K K1200RS (Certified Hoon-mobile!)

Cool pix, Steve. I've seen that one of you and SO in front of the bus in Big Sur, but I sure like it. I've been up and down that road a bunch, but I can't picture where it is.

AdventurePoser

quote:

Originally posted by recourses:

Cool pix, Steve. I've seen that one of you and SO in front of the bus in Big Sur, but I sure like it. I've been up and down that road a bunch, but I can't picture where it is.

Funny you mention it...I've been up and down it many times myself, but don't recall seeing it in the past. Still, it doesn't look like a new edition to the town.

Coming south, it is on the west side of the road just as you enter "town." I believe there are a couple of gas pumps directly in front and a small store adjacent...

When are you coming out to ride the coast again, David?

Steve in So Cal

------------------

"Keep your words soft and tender. One day you may have to eat them."

Hi Steve,

Thanks for pointing us toward your pics, it's fun to put faces with names for you and the SO and the picture "winter on the Ca. coast" is awesome smile.gif

Archived