IGNORED

Breakfast was huge!

Bud

Dog Dancer and I met with the Colorado Beemers for breakfast in Morrison this morning. I couldn't even finish 1/2 of the serving! I sat with Mike O and some other folks. He doesn't look like his pic. Had a good visit. He was going river rafting today so didn't ride with us.

Went for a nice ride up Mt. Evans since Dog Dancer got beat away yesterday by the hail.

Road was filled with runners. 14 1/2 mile course. First male finisher 1:59, first female finisher 2:03. These folks are animals. Dog Dancer and I couldn't hardly breath at 14K+ altitude and these folks were running up hill.

Had a great time. Dog Dancer took some video which we may see if he finds a way to post it.

All and all another great day in the mountains.

See ya next week. clap.gifclap.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Yummmmy. You forgot to tell them about the parade we were almost a part of, in Evergreen. After I stopped at the lake on the way down, I went into Idaho Springs, over Oh-My-God-Road into Central City and back home. I think the weather couldn't have been more cooperative.

And yes, I will post video if I can find a way to do it.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Well at least I was smelling the flowers. Dog Dancer was looking for a tree. blush.gifblush.gif
Yeah, well, I hadda go! blush.gifgrin.gif
Dog Dancer and I met with the Colorado Beemers for breakfast in Morrison this morning. I couldn't even finish 1/2 of the serving! I sat with Mike O and some other folks. He doesn't look like his pic. Had a good visit. He was going river rafting today so didn't ride with us.

Bud,

All the Brad Pitt pictures are already being used smirk.gif River rafting was a blast. Did some Class III and IV's. And the good news was I didn't fall out of the raft!

Looks like you and Steve had a good ride. It was a pleasure to me you both for breakfast. Safe riding and see you Tuesday.

Mike O

Archived