IGNORED

World Cup Matches at the KOA at night

azkaisr

OK, I think I have a way figured out to watch the days games on my laptop PC using remote TIVO and the wireless connection at the KOA. I know most of you won't be interested, but if you are, I am going to try and look at some of them after riding each day. Even if I am socializing with others, you are welcome to catch up on your team.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Than I ask that you not tell me any scores, I'm going to record the games and watch them when I get back.

PhillyFlash

How about taping MotoGP on Sunday so we can watch it at the KOA. There are priorities, you know. Oh, the races at the new track near Salt Lake City this weekend would be nice, too. And can we have some cold beer and popcorn. Maybe a little bourbon. While you're at it, could you grill up some cheeseburgers. You know, those half-pound ones. Potato salad and cole slaw would be nice, too. I'm not asking too much, am I? smile.gif

russell_bynum
How about taping MotoGP on Sunday so we can watch it at the KOA.

Just for the record, if anyone tells 90%Angel what the race results are, you WILL find out what the other 10% is, and I assure you, it will not be pleasant.

eek.gif

How about taping MotoGP on Sunday so we can watch it at the KOA.

Just for the record, if anyone tells 90%Angel what the race results are, you WILL find out what the other 10% is, and I assure you, it will not be pleasant.

eek.gif

How 'bout playing Moto GP 3 on Xbox at the KOA? grin.gif

I will see if we can get the race taped. I assume it will be on the Nascar channel?

As to your other requests, I would be happy to take care of that for a nominal fee. Since you live in $cottsdale, I will just provide you with my account in the Cayman's. That way you can avoid tax issues. cool.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

This is correct. If I can't watch the races there (although, it sounds like that may be being worked on...) thumbsup.gif then I have them Tivo'd and waiting for me when I get home, so I don't want to know who won. I HATE knowing the results of the race before I watch. Takes all the excitement out of it. (IMHO, YMMV, etc., etc.)

John Ranalletta

This came to late for me to make the trip...

fifa.jpg

Than I ask that you not tell me any scores, I'm going to record the games and watch them when I get back.

BTW, the scores in the final games will be 0-1, 0-0 and 1-0.

In the 0-0 game what will the penalty shootout result be? (I've got this horrible feeling it will be England 4 - Germany 5, as usual)
In the 0-0 game what will the penalty shootout result be? (I've got this horrible feeling it will be England 4 - Germany 5, as usual)

You better hope ole David isn't taking a kick!!!!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

I think we showed today that we can defend as well as score!

Paul_Burkett

"Team Sam Adams" is playing at night, and I will be paying close attention to the final score. On a six pack night, the score usually ends up 3-3, 4-2, 5-1, or if I am realy thirsty....6-0, I win.

Another vote for Team Sam Adams. thumbsup.gif

I could stay home if I wanted to watch TV. tongue.gif

Well, maybe not... It's broken and it hasn't been to the shop yet. Maybe when summer's over. grin.gif

Paul_Burkett

Wait, wait, there has just been a challange to the American team from Boston, it looks like there may be another team vieing for the championship. It is "Team Killians Red", a hearty bunch from Ireland that has been known to cool the heals of many a foreigeiner. Stay tuned my friends, this could be a cracken good match since the advent of the penalty shots(of Jack Daniels that is). grin.gif

Another vote for Team Sam Adams. thumbsup.gif

I could stay home if I wanted to watch TV. tongue.gif

Well, maybe not... It's broken and it hasn't been to the shop yet. Maybe when summer's over. grin.gif

Actually, I watch about 30 minutes of TV on a good week. The World Cup to soccer fans is not a TV event. It is more important then the Olympics to us. Hell, Ivory Coast suspended a civil war since their team made the cup. Only happens once every 4 years so I am trying to provide a favor to those that want to share it.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Archived