IGNORED

Couple of Colorado Ride Videos

sfarson

FANTASTIC!!

I forwarded these video links and others to my brother who no longer rides (because of age).

He thoroughly enjoyed them but said he'd like to hear the sound of the engine, the revs, the downshifts & upshifts.

Many thanks.

Richard

Sfarson,

What no MV. Get a mount for the camera on your MV and post some vids at mvagusta.net.

And how about a little acceleration through those passes?

thumbsup.gif, Peter, jealous as usual.

FANTASTIC!!

I forwarded these video links and others to my brother who no longer rides (because of age).

He thoroughly enjoyed them but said he'd like to hear the sound of the engine, the revs, the downshifts & upshifts.

Many thanks.

Richard

Richard... sometimes I have the exhaust note in the vid, sometimes in the background, sometimes it is the only thing heard, and if it is the latter you're interested in here's a recent one up a nearby canyon when I was doing a video test (Polarizing filter) and a rider I didn't know flashed by me as I was getting the cam ready. All righty then!

A Canyon Ride - Streaming Video

a rider I didn't know flashed by me as I was getting the cam ready. All righty then!

A Canyon Ride - Streaming Video

Thanks, there was some "spirited" riding going on in that video. Would of been nice to see the tach/speedo especially when the two of you passed the two cars at the start of the straight.

Richard

Archived