IGNORED

Bioluminesance Impregnation? (jingle heimer schmidt)

Deaner

From the Gear Head department:

So I'm leafing through the latest Rider Wearhouse catalogue about 10 min. ago. This is about the tenth time I've gone through it (since I've had to use the bathroom about ten times since I got it) and came across an ad for "Krilion 2 Bioluminesance Impregnation".

A glowing suit that molts avery two months? Wha...?

My first thought was "No way, this is some kind of snake oil" my second was "Who cares, I MUST HAVE IT!"

I searched the archives here and found nothing on this. Has anyone tried it? Will any suit work? Can I use it on my dog?

You probably just got hooked into one of their regular "nonsense product" advertisements.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I saw this treatment advertised in the Summer Edition of Aerostitch's catalog, received yesterday.

It looked interesting. Not sure how effective it is, but an interesting concept.

I've been told that with my sterling personality, I already glow... eek.gifgrin.gif

This is about the tenth time I've gone through it (since I've had to use the bathroom about ten times since I got it)

I don't know but it sounds like the last thing you need is anything with a prefix of "Bio". grin.gif

Archived