IGNORED

SOLD - FS The ULTIMATE MOTORCYCLE BOOT! Black CHIPPEWA Briar Pitstop sz 9EE

bhulse

These are simply the BEST MOTORCYCLE BOOTS! (In my opinion!)  $122.22 Shipped!  CONUS  Tumwater, WA

Leather,Vibram sole, low heel, 12" boot shaft protecting your shin, wind/draft protection (if you tuck your boot into your trouser leg!) Stylish, distinctive and comfortable to walk in! These USA-made boots are leather and have a black foot and brown shaft. They have a square toe, are 12 inches tall with a low scallop at the top of the shaft. Boot pulls on either side of the shaft make them easy to pull on. The Vibram sole is rather thick -- one-half inch, with a short 1 - inch block heel. The sole of this boot makes them suitable to wear when riding my motorcycle. The thicker sole and low heel also make these boots VERY comfortable to walk in. The low-profile toe box allows precision gear selection! (Ever try to wear anything with a steel toe and be frustrated and not able to comfortably fit that FAT toe under the gear selector lever?) These are CLEAN boots, inside and out, freshly polished too! New, this pair of boots cost me $250.00. Today a comparable offering is OVER $300.00! EXCELLENT CONDITION! These comfortable boots when worn with longer over the calf cushioned work socks are a delight to walk in. (Please notice my foot size on the Brannock shoe size gauge shows 9D. The 9EE fits me VERY well with the aforementioned cushioned work socks. I suggest you stop in at your local shoe store and size BOTH of your feet on the well known 'BRANNOCK' shoe size gauge because your size you've been wearing through the years changes! ie: width)

cowboy Chippewa boots as a motorcycle boot.jpg

cowboy1aaa.png

cowboy5aaaa.png

cowboy7aaaa.png

cowboy8aaa.png

cowboy35aaa.JPG

cowboy38aaa.JPG

• 3 weeks later...