IGNORED

SOLD - FS Schuberth C4 Pro Size L w/SC1 Advanced AND handlebar remote!

bhulse

Schuberth Swipe model, modular flip-up w/pin lock, internal drop down sun visor.   $573.37 shipped! CONUS, Tumwater, WA  Mfg date 05/2019. Size Large. Euro 59, USA 7 3/8. Fit and sizing is spot on for me. Communication set is SENA based and is awesome! Helmet liner has been removed, freshly cleaned and reinstalled. It is in EXCEPTIONAL condition. This is a premium helmet for the most discriminating rider. I'm hanging it up after 63 years of riding and hope someone else can appreciate this fine helmet. The Schuberth RC-4 HANDLEBAR REMOTE enables you to keep your hands on the grips, access the comm functions and motor on.

helmet back renamed5.JPG

helmet.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_3956.JPG

IMG_3958.JPG

Schuberth open face sunshield resized.JPG

My previous post for the helmet AND remote is revised.  I SOLD the remote separately and just have the Schuberth C4 Pro w/SC1A communications in-helmet for SALE!

Schuberth Swipe model, modular flip-up w/pin lock, internal drop down sun visor.   $487.78 shipped! CONUS, Tumwater, WA  

Mfg date 05/2019. Size Large. Euro 59, USA 7 3/8. Fit and sizing is spot on for me. Communication set is SENA based and is awesome! Helmet liner has been removed, freshly cleaned and reinstalled. It is in EXCEPTIONAL condition. This is a premium helmet for the most discriminating rider. I'm hanging it up after 63 years of riding and hope someone else can appreciate this fine helmet. 

• 3 weeks later...