IGNORED

2023 UnRally Attendance List Request

BrianT

As we are now 6 months away from the main event, it's time to start taking count of who's booked rooms to attend.  Unlike years past, there was no special sign up or fee charges to book your rooms, so we don't have an easy list to follow as for who is attending.  I've been asked to compile and put out an attendee list.

If you've booked a room to attend the 2023 Unrally, please let me know in this thread so I can start the list.  Also, if you later decide to attend, post it here as well so I can update the attendance list.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Sorting through prior posts of people that said they booked and the responses to this thread, this is what I have so far.  Thanks for the updates.

970485955_UnRallyXXIList2.thumb.jpg.ae566bcfa9f89b7ca21dc5135fc331df.jpg

4 minutes ago, ** Chris ** said:

I plan on attending.  I believe I have a room.  May just camp on the lawn.

I'll add you to the list.  Is Randy coming with you?

I am planning to attend.  Booked in a two bedroom accommodation.  Will be looking for someone to share the cost.  Also looking for anyone riding there from the Michigan area.

• Thanks 1

I have booked and confirmed a room for Regina and I in the Kendall building, we may attend the Top of the Rockies rally July 20-23 in Paonia, prior to the UN.

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, T.M. Roe said:

In.

It would be great to see ya!!!

Practice your Gleno impersonation ... we could use a reminder of what a great character he was.

• Plus 1 1
5 hours ago, T.M. Roe said:

In.

Oh.My.Gosh.

This will make the UN a real deal feel.!!

Hec, if you are gonna make it, Farmer Johnny, I may just walk to Durango.

13 hours ago, Traveler1 said:

IN!     Booked at Kendall Mountain Resort at Purgatory.    Arriving Monday, departing Thursday.

Thor

It will be great to see ya!

John Ranalletta
23 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Ruth and I are in and booked.  Thanks.

We'll be visiting family in Montose post-UN and then spending a week in Ogden, UT visiting family and riding.

Rides suggestions and/or gpx routes for Ogden area appreciated.

TIA