Touratech GPS Mount

chris andre

chris andre

I have a Touratech locking GPS mount for a SPIII. The SPIII got ripped off from my auto. I am going to replace it with a Garmin 2720. Does anyone know if the 2720 will fit into a SPIII Touratech mount? The body styles of the GPS units look similar. I hate to have to buy a new mount if the SPIII mount can be made to work. Any insight is welcome.

Don't think so. If you can check the part numbers that should tell you,if they have different numbers then they won't fit.

According to the Touratech site, there are different part numbers for the SPIII and the 2720...

Since I have been the bearer of bad news, I could probably be persuaded to take the mount off your hands for a fair price as I still have a SPIII...

You can P-email me if you decide to get rid of it..

Thanks

grin.gif

gadgetguy.net

Thay have the BEST schtuff anywhere. have had many gps mounts. wouldn't trade Genna's schtuff for anything out there

I just sold my StreetPilot III and bought a 2720. I can confirm that the TT mount for the former does NOT fit the latter in any way. tongue.gif

The good news is that there is a relatively inexpensive (and IMHO high quality) RAM cradle mount for the 2720 available from www.cyclegadgets.com. (I think someone in the "classifieds" section has something like this for sale as well...) confused.gif

Archived