IGNORED

BMWST not displaying properly on my smart phone - OK everywhere else.

Motorhead1977

Motorhead1977

BMWST not displaying properly on my smart phone - it displays OK everywhere else.  The display on my smartphone is all disjointed and spread was out.  None of the graphics appear as they used to and there are no lists of forums etc.  The display on my laptop or desktop are just fine.  All my other websites I visit display perfectly on my smartphone, only BMWST is amiss so I don't believe it is my phone.  Anyone got some fix it type suggestions? TIA

• Plus 1 1
Motorhead1977
2 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

Turn it off and restart it. First order for every tech issue!

BTDT.  First thing I tried.   Tewks, glad to hear I am not alone but sorry for your troubles too.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Motorhead1977 said:

Anyone got some fix it type suggestions? TIA

2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Same issue with my phone. :dontknow: 

Which phone operating system and which browser you are using  and which BMWST theme ?

EDIT:I am on an older iphone 6s using both  firefox and safari and the dispay is normal.  Not to say you're not having a problem, but specifics matter.

@TEWKS, @Motorhead1977

In an effort to track this ... there is an option to change themes at the bottom of the main page... try the option IPS Default ... the header will look different but the question here is if the rest displays correctly.  If you can't find it on your phone due to the wacky display, if you have desktop access, you can change there and it will then also work on your phone.

8 minutes ago, Motorhead1977 said:

@chrisolson I tried your suggestion and woohoo, all seems to appear as it should! Big thanks. :18:

Ok glad that works ... although it was not intended as a final solution as the other themes are our standard and should work for everyone  ... but if it works for you its all good.  You will find that the look and feel will be slightly different , but nothing outrageous.

At some point I might ask you to re-try the old ones if I make some changes since I can't replicate it and consequently can't verify if any change actually works. 

ps. to help me build a complete picture if you'd let me know the following ..

• on your phone:  apple or android
  • browser: chrome, firefox, opera, safari or other
  • and lastly and importantly ... regardless of operating system  .... are you on the latest OEM version ?

Thanks