IGNORED

On this day in history,......

Rougarou

image.thumb.png.6eafda58db11ba59077c544f7abc67fe.png

It was Sunday 10 November, 1996, at some JoPs garage office at about noon when this gorgeous lady became my wife after having only known me seven months of weekend visits with each other.  26 years later, no arguments, no yelling at each other, no cross words to each other during all that time and we're still going strong, just open blunt honest communications with each other.  It would be another six months before we actually lived together. (yes, Nate stands about a foot taller than me, he be 'bout 6'7"ish).  She endured several deployments, long weeks with no comms, long weeks of not knowing my locations, my activities, my health, and is always there for me.  She's the carpenter's helper and many times, the actual carpenter.  She's not afraid to get dirty and will dress up all prissy that same night.  I could not have been more thankful to actually meet her and have her share her life with me.

• Like 14

congratulations....be sure you tell her exactly what you posted here.  Sometimes we forget.  I just crossed number 42 in October.  Can't say there have never been a cross word or two but never anything serious.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

Now that is a gift given with thought and love!

Concern for ones Safety is love. ❤️ Now, try putting a spin on a vacuum cleaner, that’s hard work!  :5146: :5150::4323:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not at all, shes practical and got a Dyson one year. 

shes also received as presents without complaints, the irobot vacuum and irobot mop

Congratulations to both of you!  I don't know how our wifes' tolerate the challenges presented by military service. Truth is that many don't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1