IGNORED

New poll: When are you arriving/leaving Gunnison? Where are you staying?

PhillyFlash

Where will you be staying?  

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know(from an earlier post of your) but I couldn't resist....I've been hangin out with FlyinGreg who thinks anything less than 1000 miles a day is sight seeing....Whip
Hey! I resemble that remark. clap.gif

I didn't know you were suppose to stop at every wide spot in the road, no one told me that part. Make note to self, bring camera, stop more often. grin.gif

Hey, I hope everyone that can make the Gunnison Un has the time of your life! Lift a glass or bottle and I'll do the same back to you from my armchair. wave.gif

Arriving Gunnison Mon.-KOA cabin.

Tues., Wed. & Thurs.-Water Wheel Inn.

Due home July 1st so can goof off in the area for a week or so....tenting.

Should I start packing?

Arizona Al will be at the KOA and avaialble to take care of any hearing problems by appointment

Huh?

tongue.gif

Most likely arriving Monday, staying at the HIE, and leaving early Friday .

Getting there some time Monday afternoon, and leaving early Thursday AM (after some hugs and pastries!)

TIGTBSMFF!!

Oh and we're at HIE.

I anticipate arrival in Gunnison sometime Wednesday Afternoon. I'll be staying at the Alpine Inn. I plan to leave Friday Morning.

Anyone looking for me should be able to find me in a couple of days... unless I owe them money tongue.gif

Don Kramber

Archived