IGNORED

It Lives!

Sam_

Made a post almost 2 months ago about me getting hit on my 12S. To make a relatively long and painful story short, I took it on its maiden voyage last week, and fully reassembled it over the weekend. A few school commutes in, and it's doing great. Maybe some light weeping at the engine case, but not enough to affect the oil level and it has yet to drip on the garage floor. 

EB0DE0D3-38AF-4C5B-B0A0-F6FF1EED70BA.JPG

• Smile 1
1 hour ago, TDubb said:

Is that a current photo?  How’d you get all the cosmetics fixed?

Yes. Lots and lots of eBay searches. Found a seller relatively local to me that had most of the replacement parts I needed so it all fell into place really well.

1 hour ago, MichiganBob said:

That's great news. Go find that truck and kick the door.

It is what it is. Insurance actually decided it was 50/50 fault so that left me a little pissed off since I have third party (no coverage for me, basically). Oh well.

You'll live longer because you can obviously let things go. Festering is not good for us physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. A good Zen approach Sam. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MichiganBob said:

You'll live longer because you can obviously let things go. Festering is not good for us physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. A good Zen approach Sam. 

Yeah, no sense in getting bent outta shape over it. My bike is back on the road and I’m not dead. I really have no right to complain. My insurance rates may go up slightly, but that’s a reminder not to put myself in a situation like that.