IGNORED

Zovii alarmed grip lock

Red

On 9/15/2022 at 6:22 PM, Red said:

Has anybody tried this product?  Looks small and light enough to pack while touring.  Handier than a disc break system to get on and off.

Morning Red

I will probably work to prevent a quick motorcycle push-away but I would imagine that wrapping a heavy coat around it would quiet it enough so as to not attract attention. 

Just warp your coat around the unit then with a few friends toss the motorcycle into a trailer or into a cargo van.

Of if a person really wants to roll the motorcycle away down the street then wrap a coat around the device to quiet it,  then simply open a caliper bleed screw to release brake pressure, then roll the bike away. 

My personal problem with that type of device is that it keeps contestant hydraulic pressure on the brake system when set. THAT is not a good thing for the caliper seals or the master cylinder piston cup so personally I would not ever use one myself.    

Thanks for the feedback Dirtrider.  Looks as if the devise is pretty easily defeated and that the possibility of vehicle damage likely out weighs the probability of theft.