IGNORED

$971.00 Bad Tank of Gas

Laffo IBA#34115

Laffo IBA#34115

I did the 18K service myself 2 months ago (1st time I've attempted this) and had the 04 RT running darn good then after a 1000 miles it started surging and missing so I decided to bring it in for service at 20K (2 week delay in getting the appointment). I had a couple warranty items repaired (horn, fogged up oil level sight glass) and told the tech it just all of a sudden started running like crap. I picked it up last SAT after the exciting phone call that "your bike is ready". Yeah, you know the call. When I got there, I was told that it still is not running good but that if I could bring it back next week for a couple days the tech could spend more time with it and try to get it running better. Or maybe I could just leave it longer (NOT, because it then would be stored outside). On the way home the yellow light came on and after filling up the bike ran like a charm. Lesson learned...Stop getting gas at my local GAS-MART. Trust my ability to service this bike myself. Don't get talked into new tires when I know I don't REALLY need them. I could have eked another 4K out of the Z6s.

Archived