IGNORED

WTB - Good low mileage serviceable Front Shock for 1994 R1100RSL - ALSO WTB - Driving Lights same bike - ALSO windscreen - same bike

Bill Cats

I think I have what you're looking for. A Showa B0043 shock, BMW part # is: 2 311 697. It looks like it wasn't used much and probably removed for an aftermarket replacement. I've had numerous R1100 and 1150RS's and don't remember any other details. I have an OEM screen in nice shape and a Ztechnik Dolphin screen I might be willing to sell; it's a great looking and very effective screen for the RS. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send photos. 

10 minutes ago, Lew Jacobson said:

I think I have what you're looking for. A Showa B0043 shock, BMW part # is: 2 311 697. It looks like it wasn't used much and probably removed for an aftermarket replacement. I've had numerous R1100 and 1150RS's and don't remember any other details. I have an OEM screen in nice shape and a Ztechnik Dolphin screen I might be willing to sell; it's a great looking and very effective screen for the RS. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send photos. 

hello,

thanks for the response,,,, 

if u can shoot me a couple pics and what you could let them go for :)

Im not desperate BUT i see the shock that's on there seeping and i don't like that ,,, also my screen has some spider cracking around bolts....