IGNORED

SS3000 completed! PDX to Daytona Beach FL

jackie

General route was I84 out of Portland across Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. I think I got them all.... it was a good ride, hot in places, muggy, but mostly uneventful. Total mileage was about 3,035 in about 66 hours. More after I get home! thumbsup.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dude! Err, math was never my strong suit...46 mph over 66 hours? Including fuel, food, potty stops, you slept exactly how many hours?? I am not worthy! grin.gif

I don't suppose you'll be making the BBQ next Saturday? grin.gif

That's a huge achievement Jackie!

Congratulations, Jackie!

I confess: That beats the best transcon I ever did by quite a bit, six hours or more. Good for you.

Pilgrim

Whoo Hooooo, Jackie. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Quite an accomplishment. thumbsup.gif

Want to hear all the details at Chief Jo in a couple of weeks! wink.gif

That's my girl!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Leon (back home taking care of the farm... frown.gif )

Leon, dude . . . I feel your pain, bro! smirk.gif

But I feel your pride as well!! GO JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

That's my girl!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Leon (back home taking care of the farm... frown.gif )

Leon, dude . . . I feel your pain, bro! smirk.gif

Are you jealous too? wink.gif

But I feel your pride as well!! GO JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Hey, she already beaten me in the BMWMOA mileage 2005 contest, might as well be proud of her! grin.gif At this rate, she's gonna beat me this year by an even bigger margin. dopeslap.gif

Oh, and Pat... you can start your apprenticeship first... Go clean those chicken coops! tongue.gif

Leon

Fasterpill

OK, I give up!! Way to go Jackie! Hope to see you guys at Chief Joseph before I move east...

wave.gifCongrat's.Talked with you in Daytona while my surging RT was being fixed(NOT!)Hope my directions to parks in St.Augustine & S Ga. helped.

Safe riding home!

Hi Everybody!

Wow - what a trip! I've met some of the nicest people! Huzband was a great help to me in Daytona Beach. I went to Deal's Gap and spanked me some dragon tail! I met Mario at Deal's Gap, who had just visited with Paul M.. I'm in Ogden UT for the night, still flogging her home.

One more day....

Archived