Where at for '23? Oakhurst or Mariposa? Weekend of April 22?

Rob Nowell

Rob Nowell

I heard some of you SoCal guys discussing relocating the base for the weekend to Mariposa.  If you'd like, I could drive/ride up and check out motels.  The sooner, the better, right?  All ya gotta do is ask...

Rob

• 5 weeks later...

We rode through during April 22 it definitely has more of a “small town” feel compared to Oakhurst. Our group actually rode part of the parade route just before it started. I would prefer Mariposa, but a discussion would be good. Food and drink walking distance is always nice, if possible.

Ne aware it’s some kind of celebration that weekend in Mariposa,  which may effect room availability. 

12 hours ago, Jim_B said:

We rode through during April 22 it definitely has more of a “small town” feel compared to Oakhurst. Our group actually rode part of the parade route just before it started. I would prefer Mariposa, but a discussion would be good. Food and drink walking distance is always nice, if possible.

Ne aware it’s some kind of celebration that weekend in Mariposa,  which may effect room availability. 

We should probably get started in this discussion soon, then; after the Torrey trip.