IGNORED

SOLD - FS 1999 BMW R1100RT-P (converted to 2-up)

Jimmy2Time

$3,300 OBO

Located in Washougal, Washington, USA

This is a former Authority version that was converted to a 2-Up rider before I purchased this motorcycle in 2006.  A very comfortable sport/touring motorcycle with lots of power for long distance rides and handles great in the curves.

I’m the third owner. Adult driven and always parked in a garage with the battery on a battery tender. It has been professionally maintained by Cheshire Motorsports in SE Portland, OR for many years.   I have all maintenance records since I owned this bike.

It has plenty of storage capacity with a removable top case and 2 side cases (that lock!).

It has a factory electric adjustable windscreen, heated grips, ABS, fuel injection, shaft drive and manual light switch.  It also comes with some spare parts and a Clymer and Haynes maintenance and repair manuals.

It has slight wear for its age with some minor scuffs and scratches but overall in great shape. 

The good: Lots of upgrades

New battery this past fall, oil change this spring, braided steel brake lines, CPC Chrome Plated Brass Fuel Line Disconnects, Stebel horn upgrade, Ohlins shocks, Kisan PathBlazer headlight modulator, Hyper-Lite supplemental brake lights, AeroFlow windscreen.

The bad:

Last time it was in the shop for maintenance, the mechanic noted that the tire was “cupping”.  A new rear tire will be needed in the future.

It’s been a fantastic motorcycle for years and looking to find someone who will take care of it going forward.  The reason why I’m selling? I have another motorcycle and need space in the garage.

I have a ton more photos.  If interested, PM me with your email/cell number so I can send you more photos and answer any questions you may have.

PXL_20220709_234222334.thumb.jpg.a4a230b7a9fa7c5919cef7f4af03f921.jpg

PXL_20220709_235107423.thumb.jpg.da472610f417e7e060f7526a64ad74df.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...