IGNORED

Puig Touring Windscreen for GS Review

Rougarou

8 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Secondary, but how’s it look? 

Function over form,.....looks shouldn't really matter.  But I'll get a happy snap for ya.

• Thanks 1

Hey, I thought you never washed that thing? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: What had you screen shopping? And what improvements did you get with the Puig? Sorry for being so nosy. :spittake:

34 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Hey, I thought you never washed that thing? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: What had you screen shopping? And what improvements did you get with the Puig? Sorry for being so nosy. :spittake:

Ya, I got a little crazy with the water hose hitting the whole parking lot.

Stock screen had wind hitting me directly in the grape, even on highest setting.  New screen, even on lowest setting, air goes right over the grape, so, I can turn the tunes down (ear buds) and I actually hear the exhaust note.  Much quieter ride.

Like I said,....it works

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, RTinNC said:

Is Mr.Bill standard or is that an option with the Puig Screen :3:

I don’t know the answer to that but if Richard keeps washing that thing he should at least get the little guy some gear. :spittake:

il_794xN.2320025508_o89j.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, RTinNC said:

Is Mr.Bill standard or is that an option with the Puig Screen :3:

He's on both the RT and GS,.....and if you press him, you get the "oh, noooooooo"

• Haha 1
On 7/26/2022 at 7:55 AM, TEWKS said:

In the looks department, I call them ruggedly handsome. :dontknow: 

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night...

The new windscreen is definitely a function over form piece, glad to know it works well for you.

7 hours ago, Hosstage said:

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night...

The new windscreen is definitely a function over form piece, glad to know it works well for you.

I actually really like the shape of the Puig shield and if were in the market that is probably the route I would go.  I had a V-steam and currently running a Givi screen on my GS.  It works fine ... not perfect but not bad enough to replace.   But I like the shape of the Puig and the fact that it comes in light gray tint

• Like 1