IGNORED

Accessories for K1200RS

CoastRider

Just purchased a 2001 K1200RS having previously owned the same model in a '98. I purchased my previous RS with peg lowering kits already installed and never knew how unforgiving the stock seating configuration is until now. It's an old story, but seeking rider and passenger peg lowering kits for this model and having a hard time finding any. Is there some secret stash of them somewhere that I might take advantage of. A Google search for suppliers of accessories for BMWs didn't produce any that have parts for this year and model. I'm also looking for the factory panniers. I would appreciate any recommendations for dealers of accessories for this vintage of BMWs, but remember that if you haven't actually purchased any accessories for this year/model your favorite accessory provider might not carry them anymore even if they used to. Thanks for the help.

The peg kit on my 2000 K1200RS is by "Wudo" it looks like.  They came with the bike. 

When I was looking for accessories 3-4 years ago they were hard to find.  Bought several items from European sources.

Have you tried Beemer Boneyard or other bike breakers, eBay, etc??  

image.thumb.png.9e1936ac69b8cd81f327cc136f8d60d5.png