IGNORED

Map of un-starting locations

leikam

Based on the list of who's going, I created this map of attendees. Basically, we're coming from all over.

(Those who have signed up in the last couple days are not on the map yet. I plan to update it again once the registration window finally closes.)

Now that is really cool, thanks! It also confirms my suspicion that more folks are trying to escape from California than any other single State (although on a per capita basis Wyoming is pretty well represented too blush.gif).

I'm getting pretty darned excited, people.....

Doug

Great work. Now you're a man with too much time on your hands. This deserves a beverage of your choice in Gunnison.

Mark, didja get the maps I sent? From this map it appears you might be the Long Distance Winner! Assuming no one from Nova Scotia decides to buzz on down to Colorado grin.gif.

Doug

Mark, didja get the maps I sent? From this map it appears you might be the Long Distance Winner! Assuming no one from Nova Scotia decides to buzz on down to Colorado grin.gif.

Doug

Doug, haven't shown up yet, which is a bit surprising as someone recently mailed me a calling card from CA on a Friday and it was in my mailbox on Monday. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Doug

What if the Whips take the long way and go to Nova Scotia on the way to Gunny from San Antonio?????

[quote

What if the Whips take the long way and go to Nova Scotia on the way to Gunny from San Antonio?????

Then you da man!! thumbsup.gifgrin.gifwave.gif

The map is great.

However, it has changed my opinion a little. I thought I was really doing something riding from S. IL to the UN. Now I see I am really just a slacker out for a short ride.

Are the rest of you guys and gals nuts? grin.gifgrin.gif

You are really making some miles to be there. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I guess I will just have to be content with 1K miles each way. wave.gifwave.gif

We've got to swing clear south to Mesa Verde then back north to Gunnison to make it a 1000 mile ride from here, I feel like a total slug!

Ride safe, people, wherever you're coming from and no matter how far or close. And oh, try to enjoy yourselves! thumbsup.gif

We've got to swing clear south to Mesa Verde then back north to Gunnison to make it a 1000 mile ride from here, I feel like a total slug!

Not a problem! I'm thinking of maybe Northern N.M. into Chama thru Shiprock to four corners. grin.gif Doug, See you on the road. thumbsup.gif

Archived