-rebuilt front fairing frame

-installed comfort seat

-installed handlebar backs

-installed magnet to trigger MAD at stoplights

-cleaned and partially reconstructed TBs

-sync'd with Twinmaster/adjusted cables/zero'd TPS

-bought a tool kit, tire kit

-swapped out the windscreen

-bought a saddlebag (another one next month maybe)

-Redline'd gearbox and diff

-changed oil/filter

The only thing left is to play around with the "new" fairing frame so that it likes the side pieces better.

Now this baby is schmoooth...

However, in keeping with the spirit of this forum, I feel the need to bitch about something. wink.gif

Anyone but me notice that at around 105 there's a buzzing you can feel in the handgrips? grin.gif

Bob

ShovelStrokeEd

Yeah, I get that on the Blackbird. Pretty smooth right up to 140 or so then it buzzes a bit, at 160 it smooths out and from there on up, its fine.

I considered starting a campaign against Honda but decided I would just ride around it. eek.gifeek.gif

Yeah, I get that on the Blackbird. Pretty smooth right up to 140 or so then it buzzes a bit, at 160 it smooths out and from there on up, its fine.

I considered starting a campaign against Honda but decided I would just ride around it. eek.gifeek.gif

Same for my RT. It really smooths out when I get it to 160 wink.gif

Smart alecked Jerk! smirk.gif

Your list is just about identical to mine. I've got to swap out the fuel regulator (crushed fuel lines) and do some annual maintenance, too. But I'm a "seqential" kind of guy. I can look at this forum, make notes, respond, a half hour at a time - no problem. But if I open up my bike down to the engine and tranny, and DON'T get it done in a day, I'll do nothing else until it's done. And I haven't had a "window" where I can drop everything else and work on the bike for a couple of weeks, so it waits.

I've got that urge.. a very strong urge, but I'm holding back. When I get done, my braggin post is gonna make yours look tame. grin.gif

Nice job! thumbsup.gif

Archived