IGNORED

See you soon

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday

so-it-begins.jpg.21d154432ee4da649ddc9377fb300774.jpg

First group BMWST event for me in almost three years,  very much looking forward to it.  Heading out in about an hour, catching the Lake Express from Muskegon this afternoon, staying in Madison tonight.  I will see all you cats tomorrow afternoon in Dog's Prairie.  

:cool:

• Like 3
  • Smile 1
Brodiepunker18

I’m starting my packing tonight. Won’t be down there until Friday night. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing everyone! Safe travels on the way! 😁

For those that haven't ridden the area, be prepared for a lot of technical riding, you will be challenged and spent after a day of riding the roads.

Have fun!

• Thanks 2

I wish I could be a repeat visitor this year, and had hopes until late this afternoon that the work burden would relax. But no.

DARTers, the deer are thick and are appearing at roadside at all times of day. That's what I've seen the last two weekends out there. Ride safe.

I rolled into town at 4:00. A tad over 2100 miles in five days have been great.

I am available to help with set-up tomorrow, or anything else you need. 

Anyone riding tomorrow (Thursday?) Or is it a "Day of Rest" for me and my dirty RT?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Mike and I are sitting outside his barn enjoying a Spotted Cow.

Excellent.  I have two cases in the hotel room to bring back home.  I may or may not have stopped by New Glarus earlier today.  Trying to change the tagline to “Only in Wisconsin and Florida.”

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Rob Nowell said:

Anyone riding tomorrow (Thursday?) Or is it a "Day of Rest" for me and my dirty RT?

I am planning to ride tomorrow but do not have a route picked out. Tomorrow looks like the best day to ride with rain in the forecast for Fri and Sat.

Brodiepunker18

I’ve only seen rain possible for Saturday in Wisconsin (50% chances of scattered storms)…but of course they change it all the time.

i have to work Friday and hopefully possibly get my seat Friday before I come 😁😁…I suppose I if it does rain Friday I’ll just wear my rain jacket. 😂 

Good to hear the group is rolling in. I’ll probably hang here at HQ most of the day tomorrow (Thursday) to greet the arrivals, but may sneak in a short ride. The place is a little torn up—the landscape work that was supposed to be done Monday, then today, hasn’t happened yet. They may be here tomorrow morning.

2 hours ago, Rob Nowell said:

Stop in. Not much setup required, but we will have coffee brewing in the morning.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Brodiepunker18 said:

I’ve only seen rain possible for Saturday in Wisconsin (50% chances of scattered storms)…but of course they change it all the time.

i have to work Friday and hopefully possibly get my seat Friday before I come 😁😁…I suppose I if it does rain Friday I’ll just wear my rain jacket. 😂 

Just checked westher.com. They took rain out of Fridsy's forecast but still have it Saturday's forecasr.

• Plus 1 1

Grrr!  I should not have clicked on this thread!   RT sitting idle this week while I finished rough wiring the pole barn ahead of the insulation folks that were expected to squirt foam on the walls and ceiling and Tuesday through Thursday.  Being an old farht chemist had me committed to wanting to monitor that process and sadly missing DART 2022.  Sort of glad I did because the installer's equipment started acting up and wasn't delivering A and B parts on ratio!  I called a halt to the work until the equipment is fixed as I will not tolerate off ratio foam which could cause big health problems from unreacted Isocyante (that is a big no-no).  This is a step you get must right the first time as there is no good way to fix it later.   Now my project schedule is pushed back  by a week.  I guess planning is what we do between bouts of reality!

OK enough whining on my part, but will someone there please knock back the Lakefront Brewery IPA as nod to my landing my Garage/Rumpus Room project in good form.  See you all next year!

2 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Who is planning to ride todsy?

I'm having a helluva time waking up this morning, but don't want to waste a day.  If anyone would text me with a plan, I'm at (661) 350-6567. 

Thanks,

Rob