IGNORED

Any Special Requests for Service on your Bike at the UNRally? Boxflyer

Boxflyer

Hello all 90 or so folks attending the 2022 UnRally in Davis, WV!

Does anyone coming to this event anticipate that they will have service requirements?  

I'm bringing an extra set of Dunlop RS3 tires and a set of ContiMotion tires that fit WetHead street bikes and can bring more if someone needs to have a set installed and balanced.

I have an extra K1300/K1600 rear Dunlop RS3 which, if someone requests it, I'll bring along.

I bring my NoMar Tire Changer to change tires at these events.

I'm doing a complete 12k service including tires and brake pads on Bernie's bike on Sunday.

Some day during the week, I'm replacing the driveshaft on IndyDave's GS as well as a Cam and Valve service on that bike.

Another time during the week, I'm doing Cam and Valve service and Final drive/spline service on John Ranaletta's GS

There are requests for Cam and Valve service for CraigTBrooks and TSConvers as of now...these take about 3hrs each.

I will also be bringing my computer and GS911 with me, so I will be able to reset any service lights, and to interrogate other warning faults. 

So...while I'm loading up my trailer with 3 bikes and my mobile shop, to bring to the UN, does anyone else need service on their bikes?

I'll have about 5 oil and air filters, enough oil for 2 oil changes, a couple of FD rear boots, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 or 3 sets of SpeedBleeders, a new quart of DOT4 LV brake fluid, 4 sets of new spark plugs, plenty of Key Fob batteries, 2 sets of front wheel bearings and seals, 2 FD small bearing seals, 6 RT TPMS, 4 GS TPMS, a quart of BMW coolant, a quart of FD oil, and lots of crush washers and O-rings for any service that deals with fluids...and lots of other BMW OEM bolts and fasteners.

There are 4 sets of K1600 Cam Bearing Bridge Hold Down Bolts for sale.

I have about 20 sets of WetHead DIY Cam Timing Tools. 

I have made a HUGE improvement to the Engine Turning Tool and anyone who has already purchased one from me can bring your previous "Version 1" for a free upgraded "Version 2"...both WetHead and ShiftHead.  Please get the free upgrade!

Please let me know by Friday afternoon if anyone wants/needs something for the week of the UN as I'll be leaving before daybreak on Sat 6/25 trailering to the Canaan Valley Resort.

Boxflyer

(Brad)

CTT (Cam Timing Tools) Price List

1. CCT with 42mm sleeve $175
  2. TDC Locking 8mm Pin $85
  3. 16mm Torque Adaptor $35
  4. Engine Turning Tool $55
  5. WetHead Cam Alignment Jig $50
  6. S&H using PP Family and Friends $15(sorry, gas $$$ are up)

Total for WetHeads

#1-#4 $350

#1-#4 $365 shipped USPS lower 48 as a Kit

#1-#5 $400

#1-#5 $415 shipped USPS lower 48 as a Kit

5B084952-A730-4218-88B3-6BD3D722ABB0_1_1 D946AFD3-B89B-448A-866B-566D192D053A-M.j FEE6633E-4C26-47CA-94B4-2BD57E250A18_1_1 C6A42FA5-6FDC-492E-951F-48CDB1500320_1_151AD2A5B-2965-4134-BE7C-14B23A3B454F_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.0a867f2ef75bfbb3c02a0914456c8d19.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Indy Dave pinned and featured this topic

I may also need brake pads and TPMS? 
I am also selling a matching set of Michelin Road 5S(slicks)-GT tires to lowest bidder. :19:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Brad, thanks for your support to the group.  I'll link up with you,  I need one of the engine turning tools. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Brad, thanks for your support to the group.  I'll link up with you,  I need one of the engine turning tools. 

I better go out to my lathe and make more of the Ver.2 turning tools...they will be a hot commodity!

Mike, do you need a set of the K1600 tools as well?

I've got the cam bearing bridge bolts.  I also have a bmw cam chain tensioner tool for the wethead. Seems like you have a spacer for the bmw tool specific to the 1600 and shifhead if I remember correctly. If so I need one of each.

Thanks again!

15 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

I've got the cam bearing bridge bolts.  I also have a bmw cam chain tensioner tool for the wethead. Seems like you have a spacer for the bmw tool specific to the 1600 and shifhead if I remember correctly. If so I need one of each.

Thanks again!

@MikeB60 I have about a dozen of the "New size" (R1250) spacers for the OEM BMW Cam Chain Tensioners...they are already packed up and ready to roll.

• Like 1

Hi Andy,

Sure, that should fit into the schedule OK...

Front tires are generally easier to work on due to the softer sidewall.

Brad

• Indy Dave unfeatured this topic