IGNORED

Marty reaches Holland tomorrow

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

We've arranged to meet at 11 a.m. near the Belgian border and from there we'll ride to my home together. We're excited to be hosting our 'first BMWST Guest' and happy that it is Marty ! smile.gif

Will make sure he'll post something tomorrow night.... perhaps even <GASP !> .... pictures !!??? smirk.gif

Francois

(official Marty Scribe smirk.gif)

Firefight911

Will make sure he'll post something tomorrow night.... perhaps even <GASP !> .... pictures !!??? smirk.gif

Go easy! Many of us feel that Marty may not be ready for pictures. Afterall, he isn't to familiar with them yet. Perhaps give him a piece of paper and a crayon and have him draw something first. You can tell them that these are hieroglyphics (sp). This is what early man would do! Then, perhaps, the next day you can show him some photos and get him to pose in one. Nothing to provocative, please!!

grin.gif

Francois_Dumas

You guys crack me up grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh, and I spoke to him on the phone tonight. He confided that the sun had gone the moment he parked his bike in Belgium and it has been raining since.

WE knew that of course..... but were still kinda hoping he would bring the sun along north..... hmmmm.... I'll need a flash for the pictures !!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Francois_Dumas

Another update... I just checked the weather forecast... it says:

"After rain comes........ more rain!!"

Yikes.

Temps are expected to go down to 12 C, with lots of rain and even hail expected all through the weekend and up to Thursday !!

Even for Holland this is not good...... We'll need to head south !!! wink.gif

Unless Marty has changed, you'll need a WELL stocked fridge! thumbsup.gif He also likes plaid bathrobes. Hope you have a loaner. grin.gif Please send pics.

RichEdwards

Wine. The man is a sucker for a good bottle of wine. For years, women have used vino to take advantage of him. wink.gif

don't forget marty likes to be up early for church on sunday mornings. one with lotsa single females would be best.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

...and if you have a rooster in the neighborhood to help get him up nice and early... blush.gif

Francois_Dumas
...and if you have a rooster in the neighborhood to help get him up nice and early... blush.gif

We have 'terrorist pigeons' ..... hundreds of 'em. If he can sleep through that, he's a magician (... or deaf like me smirk.gif ).

bart_vanreeth

He confided that the sun had gone the moment he parked his bike in Belgium and it has been raining since.

He must have miraculous gifts. As long as his bike was in my garage it kept on raining. This morning he took it out to ride to Holland and despite the weather forecast it has been dry all day ! Keep on riding Marty ! Don't stop anymore...

Archived