IGNORED

Tuesday afternoon/evening?

azkaisr

Hey all:

I am planning on spending Monday Night at the North Rim of the Canyon. That puts me about 500 miles from Gunnison. What plans are there for Tuesday? I am thinking if I leave at about 7:30 from the Canyon, I should be in Gunnison about 6pm.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

There are no formal plans for Tuesday night. (Actually there are no formal plans for much of anything, it's an UNRally after all grin.gif). Find someone to go ride, eat, talk, smoke, or drink with. Or all five! Not necessarily at the same time of course... wink.gif

Hi Kaisr:

Tuesday afternoon/evening will be the first time everyone will be together. There is no "official" dinner planned for that night, so I am sure everyone will be making their own dining arrangements.

Other than that, there will be a lot of socializing at both the KOA and the Holiday Inn Express, probably more lies than actual truth, mixed with cigars, scotch, gin, beer, etc. grin.gif

We hope to see you!

...Other than that, there will be a lot of socializing at both the KOA and the Holiday Inn Express, probably more lies than actual truth, mixed with cigars, scotch, gin, beer, etc. grin.gif

We hope to see you!

I'm bringing an aged bottle of etc. but am saving it for Wed nite! thumbsup.gif

Regards,

Mike O

I will bring along a nice bottle to share at the KOA (That is where I am staying). Cribbage sounds worthy as well.

I got the last campsite available at the North Rim for Monday night and as geeky as this sounds there are a bunch of Astronamers there for a Star Party. These guys have some amazing telescopes and you get to see some things you don't often get to see live. I missed Torrey because of a last minute work fiasco, so I am really looking forward to UN winding.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Should be good fun.

My buddies and I are riding in from Durango/Silverton/Ouray, should arrive early afternoon too. Sounds like there will be plenty of folks milling around looking for trouble!

See ya!

bmwdave152

I'm planning on arriving on Tuesday also. I'll be heading out from my Aunt's place in Grand Junction.

Archived