IGNORED

Learning digital - El Paseo

Paul Mihalka

Paul Mihalka

Still trying to learn digital photography, posting, linking. May be a old dog can learn new tricks, but it takes a while.

This picture i like, taken in northern Georgia last April at "El Paseo".

ex5aku7g.jpg

Shawnee Bill

Keep posting pictures like Paul and I will have to break down and get one of those fairings.

That looks great!

Lone_RT_rider
Paul,

Your leaving me with no excuses. dopeslap.gif

Didn't you used to sell IBM's Marty? That's kind of a technical job isn't it? Wouldn't that lend itself to some skills needed for a digital camera? Oh wait, that was a sales job......nevermind. grin.giftongue.gifeek.gif

Shawn

Paul,

Your leaving me with no excuses. dopeslap.gif

Didn't you used to sell IBM's Marty? That's kind of a technical job isn't it? Wouldn't that lend itself to some skills needed for a digital camera? Oh wait, that was a sales job......nevermind. grin.giftongue.gifeek.gif

Shawn

Well he sells motorcycles to people, but does he know how to ride?

wave.gif Hi Marty!

Paul Mihalka

I'm trying, I'm trying! grin.gif

12bar: I really like the Parabellum Scout. With some atention to shield height and angle I get the hardest thing for a windshield - smooth air flow around my helmet.

Dan: The picture was taken at one of the "El Paseo" routes, but really is South Carolina. I think it was rt. 130 going north from rt. 11 to Sapphire NC.

Shawn: IBM past does not mean a thing. My real profession was systems design and programming for large IBM mainframes. At that time I was telling the computer what to do. No it is the darn computer telling ME what to do - if only I could understand what the heck it is trying to tell me dopeslap.gif

Marty Hill

You guys are killing me. Opps, here comes the sun-time to learn how to ride.

Hi Ken. wave.gif

Francois_Dumas

Here's a little 'rework' of that photo. Can't get the mountains and sky to show though..... next time aim for the lighter part of the background ! wink.gif

71493280-L.jpg

Francois wave.gif

Archived