IGNORED

Indiana Ride To Eat March 5th and Every 1st Sat of the month

Join riders of all makes for a First Saturday of the Month Ride To Eat!

Where: Cammack Station

9200 W Jackson St, Muncie, IN 47304

https://cammackstation.com/

When: Saturday March 5th - Arrive at 11:30am.

Great riding weather is in store for Sat -so I hope to see you there!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lone_RT_rider said:

Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride! .....Wait, is this a GoldWing Forum?

You can always ride the HD! :18:

• Plus 1 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 months later...
Lone_RT_rider
2 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

@Redman Glad you asked! The first Saturday in June has a major conflict for many of our core group here - so  the June ride is actually June 11!

When: June 11 11:30am.

Where:The Chocolate Moose

101 N Main St

Farmland, 765-468- 7731

https://www.facebook.com/TheChocolateMooseFarmland/

We're still working on July.

@Lone_RT_rider

I'm in for June! 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:36 AM, Indy Dave said:

@Redman Glad you asked! The first Saturday in June has a major conflict for many of our core group here - so  the June ride is actually June 11!

When: June 11 11:30am.

Where:The Chocolate Moose

101 N Main St

Farmland, 765-468- 7731

https://www.facebook.com/TheChocolateMooseFarmland/

We're still working on July.

@Lone_RT_rider

Thanks.

…. and …. Different location each month? Is there some other thread to watch….? 

This is the thread to watch - if you want to PM me you email address, I'll add you to the email notice. For now, we're doing different locations each month. Generally, for Indiana folks, the better riding is South of Indy. But I *think* we will end up hitting a location further North of June's location. There are 3 of us working together on these, so we take turns choosing locations. July's location will also be on the SECOND Saturday of the month - July 9th.

If this thread starts to pick up, then I'll probably do a new thread each month - but for now there's not a lot of traffic and so it's easy enough to find the new locations in just this thread.

Hope to meet you in Farmland!

Dave

Lone_RT_rider

Good morning fellow flatlanders.  I'm thinking about a breakfast ride Saturday morning. I'd love to get any suggestions for a quirky little breakfast spot about 1-1.5 hours from West Lafayette, IN. 

I apologize in advance for the hijack, but most the people on this thread would have some good input on this. 

\hijack

Shawn

To the South, here's an idea: Tuesday we had a nice breakfast ride to this lil ditty - looks like you could make a nice route and avoid the fuss of the Big City.

Brooklyn Cafe, 6 N Main St, Brooklyn, IN 46111

627620991_Screenshot(255).thumb.png.8b4155625a319e53c244e0e4e99ba9d1.png

1024856378_Screenshot(254).thumb.png.db71648272aa04f1711654469d69be6b.png

Lone_RT_rider

That's about 2 hours south of me down 231. For once, this is not about the route as much as getting some seat time and not staring at the tan walls of my little vanilla house in my vanilla community. 

• Like 2
MichiganBob

Good Day,

I'm still down yonder but back in southwest Michigan mid-June through October. I'm only 25 miles from Middlebury where I get cheaper booze and rhubarb custard pie . Hoping to join you on one of these breakfast runs after we get settled. Take care.

• Like 1