IGNORED

2022 UN RALLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN - DETAILS AND FORMS HERE! June 26 - 30th

Indy Dave

Link to current attendees

The Bumbling BackRoad Riders Humbly invite you

to join us for the 2022 BMWST UnRALLY!

In addition to the great facility and some of the best roads anywhere, we’re pleased to announce that this year The UN will be featuring:

•   SOLD OUT  On site Moto Training, featuring Jon DelVecchio's Trail Braking Camp course!  But wait, there’s more! :read: We have arranged for a BMW MOA Foundation Grant that will reimburse each student $200 upon completion of the course - making your final cost only $150.00 for MOA Members. Non MOA Members get a $100 course grant - so join the MOA and save! :yes: :clap: Act quickly – classes are limited to 4 students per class, and only 2 classes will be offered.

May 17 update: JON'S CLASS IS SOLD OUT!

For class details, cost and registration, click here: https://www.bmwsporttouring.com/topic/102706-un-rally-trail-braking-camp-course-by-jon-delvecchio-june-27-28/

•     Boxflyer will be on hand to demonstrate Water Cooler R Bike Service and to help with bike issues. :thumbsup:
  •     Meet & Greet Sunday evening with appetizers, live music and a cash bar. :dance::beer:
  •     Tuesday night plated dinner with cash bar. (Menu: Salad, fresh baked dinner rolls, choice of Encrusted Loin of Pork or Caprese Stuffed Chicken; two sides, desert, tea & coffee). :lick::eat:
  •     UnRally Sticker.
  •     Exclusive use of a large conference room for the duration of our stay.
  •     And a few surprises! :stir::whistle:
  • (T-Shirts will be available separately - Keep an eye out for the announcement) 

Bla Bla Blah - Cut to the chase  and just give me the registration form already! express registration download

Where: Canaan Valley Resort and Conference Center, Davis, WV

Room and property photos: https://www.bmwsporttouring.com/topic/102471-canaan-valley-resort-room-cabin-and-camping-rates-and-info/

When: June 26-30th

Schedule:

Sunday: On site Meet and Greet – Appetizers and Cash Bar

Monday: Trail Braking Camp – Optional - See info below

Tuesday: Trail Braking Camp – Optional – See info below

Tuesday Night: On Site Plated dinner with cash bar.

Wednesday: R Bike Service Demonstration (Date may change)

Thursday: Kick Stands up for destinations unknown.

Cost: You get all of this – the whole enchilada  –  for $53.00 per person.

Group Room Rates (You must use the link we provide):

2 queen beds: $99 per night (plus 12% tax [$11.88] and $9 resort fee per night = $119.88 per night)

1 King Bed:     $99 per night (plus 12% tax [$11.88] and $9 resort fee per night = $119.88 per night)

CABINS:

2 Bedroom Cabins: $213 Per night [$247.56 w/tax and resort fee, per night) We have 2 currently in our block, but can add if needed/available. First come, first served.

3 Bedroom Cabins $249 Per Night  [$287.88 w/tax and resort fee, per night]  We have 2 currently in our block, but can add if needed/available. First come, first served

4 Bedroom Cabins $285 Per Night [$328.20 w/tax and resort fee per night] We have 2 currently in our block, but can add more if needed/available. First come, first served)

CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ROOMS AND CABINS: 7 day advance notice or 1 night stay penalty.

What about camping? Camping is in high demand and no discounts are offered. For camping info and to make camping reservations, use this link:

https://www.canaanresort.com/accommodations/camping/

HOW TO REGISTER

1. Download and fill out the registration form at the bottom of this post, and email it to:   unrally2022@gmail.com  Note: The fields on the PDF Form may not work on mobile devices (depending on your apps) :ohboy:, but this new form should now work with Safari. :clap:

2. Go to Paypal and submit your registration fees to: unrally2022@gmail.com    Be sure to use friends – as shown below. If you do not have a PayPal account that’s linked to your bank, you will have a small fee to pay ($1.54 for 1 person; $3.08 for 2) you could also be charged a fee from your credit card. If you accidentally send you payment that results in us having fees taken out on our end – your payment will be returned. This is because a)we lose money, and b) now Paypal views "Purchase" payments as taxable income to me, which it isn't in this case.  I hope that's not too confusing. You can also send a check – see registration form for details.

1369489725_Screenshot(78).png.928a7c44713c1849edd56d4f87e80aa5.png

2104627570_Screenshot(80).png.d8ee1a92f7f275983dfa3d1185c47bf5.png

* Refunds: We will refund registration fees up to 7 days before the event. After that, we will do our best to work with Canaan Valley to secure a refund.

3. Once your registration form and registration monies have been received, we will send you a link to our exclusive room block reservation web portal where you can make your reservations.

NOTE: Canaan Valley charges various fees and service charges for our staffed gatherings (Meet & Greet and our Group Dinner). These have been taken into account and are included in the registration cost, in addition to the meal/appetizer costs. Failure to submit registration fees will result in the loss of your group rate and/or reservation. :dontknow::old:

Thanks so much for you patience! We very much look forward to doing all we can to make your time with us in Canaan Valley one of the best weeks of the year!

registration form radio buttonsR1.pdf

• Thanks 4
38 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

So a visa ad primary driver of PP is not acceptable?  Sorry.  Confused.  

If you do not have a linked paypal account, you can choose to pay with a credit card - by selecting "sending cash to friend". However, you will encounter some minor fees from Paypal, and when sending 'cash' with a Credit Card, *some* credit card issuers will also charge you a Cash Advance fee (according to the Internets). Those fees can be hefty.

If you accidentally select paying "for a service" and I am charged a fee, we lose money and Paypal now views this as taxable income to me - which it isn't. So I have no choice in that case but to reject the payment.

So yes sir, you can pay with a credit card - the fees are about $2.30 from Paypal. I have no way of knowing if your Credit Card company will charge you for a "Cash Advance".

Edited by Indy Dave
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

I think I paid.  

Yes Sir you have - Perfect, thanks very much Chris! Did you use a credit card - if so, do you mind sharing what the fees were, so others will know?

13 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

1.54$ I think

Thanks Chris - I've updated the paypal instructions to reflect your experience. Much Appreciated! :18:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, gamecock said:

Registered and money sent. My daughter, Kathryn, has taken up riding and will join us on her thumper KTM.

thumbnail.jpg

That's exciting, Andy! Congrats on the new rider in the family! Great looking bike! She looks happy and ready to roll!!

17 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

so when can one expect the res link?

Chris, I sent you the link at 1:33pm. 

If a reservation link was sent to me after payment, it never reached me.  Just making sure the internet didn't eat it.  Even checked the junk folder.

• Like 1

Done.  Money sent.  Application for Trail Braking Class submitted.  MOA re-upped.  Hotel Room secured.  Bags packed.  Gotta go warm up the engine.  Bye.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, BrianT said:

If a reservation link was sent to me after payment, it never reached me.  Just making sure the internet didn't eat it.  Even checked the junk folder.

PM Sent.

Busy day today, with a lot of interruptions. If you registered and paid and I didn't send you a reservation link, please PM me!

1 hour ago, Indy Dave said:

PM Sent.

Busy day today, with a lot of interruptions. If you registered and paid and I didn't send you a reservation link, please PM me!

No worries, thanks.

• Like 1

All the paperwork's done for the "whole enchilada".

Thanks to BBR group for making this event happen!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new friends I haven't met yet.....

• Like 5

As I look out my window at my snow covered yard, this photo is even more inviting than normal!

1186554245_whosgoingslide21222r1.jpg.8e15f006bfbe6bdfd8f3ad706bd45a87.jpg

Did I miss you? Let me know. I know it sounds crazy - but it has happened (ONCE) before :ohboy::rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sent in my registration form.  Wouldn't want to be banned for registering late.

Sent in my Money.

Reserved a camp site.

I didn't see any place to enter my T-Shirt size!

• Like 3