IGNORED

ChampU Online School

Bernie

If you want to do something productive and educational, while waiting for the snow and ice to melt, here is a great warmup program for the next riding season.

It will even teach some old dogs some new tricks, clear up some misunderstandings and improve your riding skills and make you a safer rider on public roads.

This is not a racing school. Take the online class, like I did.

Here is a link and a discount coupon for all my friends: code 4K8MT32 will get them an extra 10% off the price of the Core Curriculum and the class is already 50% off.

ChampU -Yamaha Champions Riding School

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

I started this online course a week or so ago. Good stuff and now I'm impatient for the snow and ice to go away do I can start practicing. 

• Like 1

Anything with Nick Ienatsch will be good. There's an interesting video at bottom right where he's comparing similar techniques between driving a car and riding a bike and how to practice some of them while driving.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

Anything with Nick Ienatsch will be good. There's an interesting video at bottom right where he's comparing similar techniques between driving a car and riding a bike and how to practice some of them while driving.

Actually one of the chapters is called "Car Practice". It explains how you can use the different techniques while driving your "4 wheel motorcycle".

With this information, you can practice the different techniques, even while driving your car, van or truck in the snow or ice on your way to work or the grocery store.

Especially in snow and ice it is important to have smooth inputs and transitions in your vehicle, to prevent spin outs or slides.

So no excuses that you can't practice what Nick Ienatsch teaches. :4323:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bernie said:

Actually one of the chapters is called "Car Practice". It explains how you can use the different techniques while driving your "4 wheel motorcycle".

With this information, you can practice the different techniques, even while driving your car, van or truck in the snow or ice on your way to work or the grocery store.

Especially in snow and ice it is important to have smooth inputs and transitions in your vehicle, to prevent spin outs or slides.

So no excuses that you can't practice what Nick Ienatsch teaches. :4323:

When I was instructing at driver’s schools/track days I loved when it rained because you could teach car control (sliding) at much slower speeds w/o worrying about tearing stuff up, usually : )

• Like 1