IGNORED

2022 plans

stubble!

Hey all,

Well about this time of year I usually start itching for some Trinity River and I’ve been sort of “organizing” this event for the past few years (using that term loosely!)… Since last year I’ve had some life changes and I’m not sure what the spring holds for my schedule, so for now I’m not going to instigate this one.  

If someone wants to pick up the torch for weaverville or some other norcal spot for a Spring Fling, please have at it. Hopefully i could join depending on the dates.

There is a good group of north bay area riders that usually does a weaverville weekend a couple of weeks later than ours, and I might join that one if I’m not racing. You all would be welcome too. I can post up the date when it gets closer.

Dang, Sebastian, I'd volunteer but we're in Seattle until May 24 for my wife's medical procedure.  Keep us posted on the other riders.   Weaverville is a great area.

22 hours ago, stubble! said:

Hey all,

Well about this time of year I usually start itching for some Trinity River and I’ve been sort of “organizing” this event for the past few years (using that term loosely!)… Since last year I’ve had some life changes and I’m not sure what the spring holds for my schedule, so for now I’m not going to instigate this one.  

If someone wants to pick up the torch for weaverville or some other norcal spot for a Spring Fling, please have at it. Hopefully i could join depending on the dates.

There is a good group of north bay area riders that usually does a weaverville weekend a couple of weeks later than ours, and I might join that one if I’m not racing. You all would be welcome too. I can post up the date when it gets closer.

Cheers to your health!

• 1 month later...

I would offer to do a little organizing but I'm probably going to be moving right around that time assuming my recently listed house sells.... But if somebody wants to step up and pick a date/location I will do my best to make the run south to attend the event.

Or maybe we should talk about relocating to somewhere like Callahan perhaps? 

• 5 weeks later...

Called the Red Hill Motel number this morning looking to make a reservation for May 20/21. Got a generic voicemail announcement to leave message, no mention of Red Hill. Left my name and number and that I was looking to book. Didn't give me a positive feeling. I still want to ride the area whether we have an "event" or not.

I will probably be mid-move but I would love to do something in that area, but realistically the fall might be a better option for me.

I'll definitely be up for a gathering sometime. There's a chance I'll pass thru there in the next couple of months in which case I'll stop by the red hill and see whats up. In the meantime Russ there's always the 49er, such as it is.