IGNORED

Sun Shade Nav V Video

Motor32

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any issue with the Nav V maintaining a good electrical connection?  The reason I ask is because at 1:16 in the video it shows the straps from the sun shield on the back side of the Nav V.  It seems like this might want to push the Nav V out away from the connection, although at the end of the video it does sound like it snaps solidly into place.

5 hours ago, narcosis said:

Is there any issue with the Nav V maintaining a good electrical connection?  The reason I ask is because at 1:16 in the video it shows the straps from the sun shield on the back side of the Nav V.  It seems like this might want to push the Nav V out away from the connection, although at the end of the video it does sound like it snaps solidly into place.

No, it seems like a good connection and I've haven't had any issues with it.

Steve

Nice job with the shade. One thing I found out after going with the Garmin Zumo XT was that it was so bright that a sun shade is no longer necessary :4322:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
17 hours ago, Elveyand said:

From the video, it looks like the sun shade you use works well for your needs and is easy to install. I checked out the product and it is a good one, but I also found another option that might be worth considering

I'd like to see it.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...